domingo, 9 de outubro de 2011

FACEBOOK, I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!

Last week I deleted my FACEBOOK account. I confess I've had enough of it and believe it was a relief for me. Lately, I felt like it was useless for me and I got myself reading things I wish I didn't. Or even worse, I started to witness people expressing their prejudice all the time. Prejudice against people, mistaken ideas over serious problems and the constant obvious foolish commnents brought to my page because of this feature they call NEWSFEED. I don't wanna know about people's lives all the time....so I got to this conclusion: WHAT-AM-I-DOING-AT-FACEBOOK? THAT'S IT!!!Clear as crystal!DELETED IT!
Besides, I suggest you my friends read this text in the link below. http://marjorierodrigues.com/?p=106
Maybe you've already felt like there's something wrong or you've simply felt FACEBOOK is not doing yourself any good after all.

Um comentário:

  1. Por falar nisso, já se passou uma semana e nenhum dos meus "150 e tantos amigos" sequer me enviou uma mensagem. Estão todos ocupados demais com o NEWSFEED.

    ResponderExcluir