sexta-feira, 8 de abril de 2011

The trooper - a heavy metal classic.


On April 1st, the famous heavy metal band Iron Maiden came to Belém as part of their recent world tour called The Final Frontier.
I decided to post here a tribute by writing a bit about a heavy metal classic named THE TROOPER. Unlike many pop songs nowadays, this one has got something to say. Inspired by an english poem written in the nineteenth century, the lyrics tells us about the horrors of a battle lived and described from the point of view of a soldier (the trooper). The song was written in 1982, but as the famous Little Richard would say: "rock 'n roll is like wine better if older"
CHECK THE LINK OR WATCH IT HERE ON MY PLAYLIST VIDEOS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTaD9cd8hvw

2 comentários:

  1. hello my friend, how r u? I hope you can be okay,may God bless your life wherever u r. It´s everything ok in manaus too. Hugs dude!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Eber,
    Nice to meet you here too. It's been a while since we talked, but I'm glad to know you're fine. Maybe I can visit you in Manaus one of these days, huh?!Couchsurfing...remember?!
    Hugs my friend.

    ResponderExcluir